[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Secret Santa presents

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Dec 19 18:10:45 EST 2006

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE i've received  my secret santa pressie from Yaya, Suus,
Jan and slave Janneke.
I've sent a special message to you all, but i will again tell my other
wonderful friends from the gpdd that Granny has put
my presents under the tree but she has opened her's.  I must protest but
not sure how, maybe i should do a little wee or poop
on her??  She also whispered to me that i maybe able to smell a friend
on one of my presents and oh boy does that make
me very excited as i've not smelt a piggie since my best mate Sully went
to the bridge :o(

This morning after i'd eaten my CC Granny always gives me a cuddle so
when she got to work she discovered i'd put CC on her black top so she
had to wash it off he he he he.  And i have to announce that last night
i weighed in at 800 grams and this morning i was still 800 grams so i've
been told how wonderful i am.  Great Granny and Great Poppa came to
dinner last night and learnt more about how
to look after me when i go on the big sleepover.  It's funny but Great
Granny and Granny have very similar voices and they tell me
how wonderful i am and i just love it.

I want to wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas and a happy,
healthy and safe New Year i'm sending lots of kisses to all the sweet
girls and lots of manly hugs to the handsome boys, oh and piggie kisses
to all the slaves who spoilt us so much, thankyou.

Duke & Glynis (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx