[Gpdd] Bridge: Pirouette

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Dec 20 12:53:44 EST 2006

Debbie,
Please forgive my tardiness, but I couldn't
bring myself to read about your Beloved
Pirouette. I saved your posting and put it
away. So, I finally got the courage to read
it and I am Sad. :-( But, I am also happy
that she didn't suffer in any way, and passed
away gently into the night. I totally agree
with you in that-that is the best way for a
piggie to go. They just fall asleep and
quietly make their journey across the Bridge.

Your Pirouette is popcorning and playing
with new Friends now in endless fields of
Parsley and Clover. And she'll be waiting
to be reunited with her Slave.

Please accept our warm Condolences
from Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me--

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps...