[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Geranium

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 20 12:43:46 EST 2006

Joan, please accept our belated condolences on Geranium's passing.  We are
so very sorry that she perhaps had a tumor.  Please know that you made all
of her days special ones, and how sweet to hear of how she came out of her
shell and began to trust you.  She obviously was a smart girl to be able to
train you to obey her "look" and search for dandelion leaves, wheat grass,
and strawberry leaves, no matter what the weather.  We hope you will find
comfort in knowing that she felt all of your love and care and certainly
appreciated the baths you gave her to keep her clean when she wasn't
feeling well.  Geranium was so lucky to be part of your family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday