[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: CHRISTMAS PIGGIE EXCHANGE

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 17:20:26 EST 2006

Thank you everyone who participated in this year's piggie exchange. It went
really well, and I had a lot of fun with it too. yes, it was work but well
worth it I might add. currently there are still some piggies that don't have
their gifts but we are all hoping that they are in the mail somewhere
waiting to be delivered before Christmas. I will post more another day about
how many piggies and slaves particiapted so everyone knows exactly how much
fun it was and about how many people were involved. thanks again for
everyone who participated and made it a fun Christmas for someone else's
piggie.

thanks, Alicia and Sailor Willie sends wheeks to everyone!

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
cash from MSN today!
http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us