[Gpdd] Sily: Secret Sants

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 19:40:50 EST 2006

We are sooo excited!! A box came in the mail today, and when our mommy brought it in wee could smee HAY.It smelled so so good.Mommy brought it into her bedroom right away so wee could not get to it. We also heard little jingle noises. Very puzzeling. Mommy s aid it came all the way for OK. from  the Okie pigs and thei mommy slave Susi. We would like to thans them very much. We know we are going to like what is in the box.
 We wish every piggy and ever slave a Very Merry Christmas, Hannaka, or Kwansa and a very Happy New Year.
Patch, TeBear, Mouse Mocha, Pebbles and Wooly. and mommy slave Elizabeth L.