[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: Secret Santa

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 13:12:29 EST 2006

The Okie Piggies just wanted to say WHHEEEEEEKK!!!
  and a big Thank You to their Secret Santas!  (You know
  who you are!)  Piles of interesting packages have arrived,
  but Mom won't let us rip them open just yet!  It is really
  exciting to know that they are all OURS, though, and as
  soon as she says OK, we will be on them!

  Thank you, thank you, thank you - you are our bestest buddies!

  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  -still chirping Christmas songs, but beginning
  to rumble restlessly!