[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Santa - Gwen and the Boys from Las Vegas

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Thu Dec 21 14:09:56 EST 2006

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY!  The Dowager Ladies Pearl and Samantha are so totally
overwhelmed by the generosity of their Secret Santas that they have asked me
(their slave) to write on their behalf.  So taken are they by the gorgeous
pictures of their three Santas that even the mere mention of their gifts
sends them onto their fainting couches until the vapors pass. Such a change
has come over them since their box arrived! Once prim and proper, they now
have taken to sleeping with their cuddle blankets, sighing over the
possibility that they actually could have their own McDreamy or McSteamy out
there.  I've caught them looking into their new mirror and using such words
as "facelift", "tummy tuck" and "too much junk in the trunk". They have also
been trying to get in more exercise, hoping to recapture their girlish
figures.  With the new chew toys, bell and balls they are devising all sorts
of ways to get in more movement. However, that has not stopped them from
enjoying the variety of food treats the Boys sent! Any day now I expect to
find them surfing the internet looking for a low cost round trip to Vegas.
This whole Secret Santa thing has really enlivened them. I think it's also
lowered their moral facade as I keep hearing them giggle and hush each other
up with "Don't worry about that - Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in
Vegas." Now where did they learn that!?? Thank heavens you also sent that
beautifully large mug and cocoas for me 'cause after I get done dealing with
these hussies, I'm going to need to relax!  Now if we would just get some
snow!!!

To Gwen and the boys, thank you so much again.  You really outdid yourselves
and we all appreciated it.  We hope you have a very Happy Holiday Season and
a Happy New Year.

Laura and the Loose Ladies from DC, Pearl and Samantha