[Gpdd] Misc. Silly pigs

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:00:20 EST 2006

Hi, everyone, just a quick note to say ive noticed lately that when i go to
feed my piggies breakfast in the morning, the cage with 3 girls in. They are
all stood up at the wire in a row which isnt unusual. What is unusual is
there always stood in the same order, shadow on the left dimple in the
middle and little misty on the right. Does this seem strange to anyone else?
Or has anyone noticed it with there pigs?
              I hope everyone has a happy Christmas. love Carole