[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Noel and Tribbles

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Dec 21 12:24:03 EST 2006

Denise, we are so very sorry that Noel and Tribbles passed away, and we
understand how hard their passings are, especially at this time of
year.  Please accept our belated condolences.  We hope you will find
comfort in your many memories of them as well as in knowing that you made
all their days special ones.  Noel and Tribbles were lucky to be so
loved.  We are glad you are staying on the Digest despite having no piggies
at the moment.  It is good that you will be staying in touch, and, yes, we
have no doubt that one day more piggies will make their way to your house.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday