[Gpdd] Silly: roll call and LAPS

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 11:52:23 EST 2006

Howdy all,
  This is the MP's (Miss Perky and Miss Pooky)
  and we have a mission. It seems their are some
  piggies that are not aware of the Roll Call and have
  been left off. WHeek have 668 so far and we are
  betting that there is more of us out there that
  haven't been counted. Wheek would like to see our
  count raised at least another hundren of so. Let try
  for 775!  I'm sure we can make it don't you?
  Also it seems that the LAPS piggie list is
  proably missing a few too. It can't be so few
  piggies are in this group. Wheek realize that
  there is a standard of 3 pounds or more but we're
  sure there are more out there.
  By the way mamma calls us the MP's
  cause wheek like to keep everyone on
  their toes around here (especailly the