[Gpdd] [HEALTH] regarding Chip

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 19:33:22 EST 2006

i wanted to give everyone an update on Chip. He is home after 10 days in the hospital. He had to stay in because of his breathing and being on injectable antibiotics. He will be on oral until his dr's appt on Wednesday. I am glad to have him home. He needs to be seperated from The Boys until next week. He will be on oral antibiotics until then also. I am a little concerned that he hasn't had a poo since he's been home 6 hrs. I will be keeping a close eye on him. I want to thank everyone who has sent thoughts, prayers and emails. I am sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone. I appreciate it more than you know. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone and their furbabies that may need some warm paws wrapped around them.
  Merry Christmas to every master and slave....
  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip