[Gpdd] [SILLY] Secret Santa

Marty trails18 at alltel.net
Sat Dec 23 00:59:32 EST 2006

Sid and Tiger send their grateful wheeeeeeks, squeaks, and purrrrrs to Susi and the girl Okie piggies!   We couldn't wait for Christmas so we opened the package already. Sid and Tiger live separately because they are two boars who just won't get along.  I'm going to have so much fun dividing up all the toys and treats and watching the piggies explore.  They were both standing on their back legs as I opened the gifts up...they know that these were their gifts!  They now have their very own pig-sized stockings and Christmas tree... I need to get my camera out!

wheeeeeeeeeek!