[Gpdd] Silly~ Roll Call and Secret Santa

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 13:46:15 EST 2006

   I've been trying to figure out why my posts get bounced, and I think I
have it!  Sorry if this gets posted twice...
   The Haypile Honeys and Frodo Baggins send thanks and hugs to their Secret
Santas!  They are waiting til Christmas to open their gifts...much to their
annoyance.  I keep telling them "patience is a virtue".  They detest
virtuousness! (Hee Hee)
   Please enter Minnie onthe Roll Call!  She is around two and lives in
Massachusetts.
   Happy Christmas to all People and Pigs!!!

                    Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the Baggins Boy
                              www.art4animals.blinkz.com/

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now