[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Annabel

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Dec 23 12:22:37 EST 2006

Anne, Bella, Maisie, and Kiaroo, how sad to hear that your vet's office
never could discover what was wrong with Annabel and became irritated when
you kept returning with her.  We know this was a terrible situation, and we
are so sorry that it happened.  It seems that the least they could have
done was give you a referral to someone more knowledgeable.  Please accept
our condolences on Annabel's passing.  We hope you will find comfort in
your many memories of her and in knowing that she knew how much you loved
her.  Yes, we are so glad that you found the Digest and the helpful and
understanding people and piggies here.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday