[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Jaeda, Sonny, and "Himmy"

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Dec 23 13:57:09 EST 2006

Lisa and Wheeks and Squeaks, we are so very sorry that you lost Jaeda,
Sonny, and your unnamed Himmy in the space of a month.  It is so hard to
lose one piggie and almost unimaginable to think of losing three at once;
our hearts go out to you.  It is so sad that you only had "Himmy" for a day
before she was gone.  What a shock.  And so sad that Jaeda then Sonny
became ill.  Thank you for the warning about the apparently virulent
URI.  Your warning might very well save some piggies' lives, and that is
the best tribute you could give to Jaeda, Sonny, and "Himmy."  Please know,
though, that you did your best for all of them.  You certainly didn't leave
anything undone in trying to get them well, and we know they understood
this.  They were lucky to be so loved.  We send our condolences.  (We are
also sorry to hear about the lady you know who recently lost a piggie with
similar symptoms.)

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday