[Gpdd] [SILLY]A Big Thank You To Our Secret Santas!

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 17:06:40 EST 2006

Dear Tigger, Maxine, and Teddy,

Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas gifts that you sent to us!
We're ready to dive right into them, but our mommy says that we have to wait
until Christmas morning. We tried to convince her that a little of the
Healthy Toppings or maybe one Branch Bite wouldn't hurt anything, but she
wouldn't hear of it! Well, it's only a few more days, after all...
We hope that you have a very Merry Christmas, with lots of love and plenty
of treats! We'll be looking for that "pigture" of you!

With Warmest Christmas Wishes,
Callie, Lucy, and Little Suzie