[Gpdd] [SILLY] A Great Big Thank you to Our Secret Santas, Mozart and Tchaikovsky!

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 17:43:52 EST 2006

Dear Mozart and Tchaikovsky,

We were so excited to receive your package, and to get a peek at what was
inside, even though mommy said that we couldn't play with our gifts until
Christmas morning. We just love all the neat things that you sent us, and
mommy loves the Guinea Pig Calender! She had been looking all over for one
at the mall, and they had all kinds of calenders, but none with piggies! Can
you believe that!
She was so happy to find that your mommy had sent her one! We just love our
chew toys and treats and our grassy mats! Oh, why doesn't Christmas hurry up
and get here?!!
We want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and
healthy New Year!

Love,
Bernie and Vincent

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now