[Gpdd] [MISC] Christmas remembrance.Peter Gurney

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 24 08:28:12 EST 2006

I would like to second that and suggest that we all raise a glass or three
to the memory of Peter Gurney this Christmas.

I will always remember when his first book came out and was overjoyed to
read that I was not the only crazy cavy person who kept their piggies in the
house. I will always treasure a book he signed at a local bookstore and be
grateful for his work at the CCT enabling me to pass on helpful advice to
the lovely folk here ( and for saving me a fortune at the vets with his
alternative remedies ).

Here's to you Peter!!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.