[Gpdd] [SILLY] To Our Dear Friends in Canada, A Big "Thank you"!

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 20:50:39 EST 2006

Dear Sally, Poppy, Holly, and Miss Otis,

We were so excited when we found out that you were our Secret Santas again
this year! We remembered all of the neat things that you sent us last year,
and this year you really outdid yourselves! We love the beautiful quilted
snuggle sacks, which are all the more special because your grandmommy made
them for us. And our new play tunnel is going to be lots of fun! We can't
wait for our mommy to put together our new Snap-Inn so that we can play in
it, and to eat from our new bowl! Mommy says we can have our chew snacks on
Christmas morning, and that there might be some other treats in the
beautiful stockings that your mommy made for us. We wanted to check out the
candy canes, but Mommy's got them hanging on the Christmas tree. We also
want Miss Holly to know that we think she looks especially beautiful on this
year's card. She makes a very cute elf!

We think every day is a holiday when we have such wonderful friends as you!
We wish you a Very Merry Christmas and The Happiest of New Years!

Your Adoring Piggie Pals,
Lucky, C.J., Stripe, and Fluffy