[Gpdd] Announcement ~ Thanks from Frodo Baggins and the HaypileHoneys!

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 25 21:36:24 EST 2006

Wow!  The Haypile Honeys and the Baggins Boy Frodo had the best Christmas
ever!

Thanks to Jen, Mark, and their furry gang for the great gifts for the
piggies and me!!!  The girls are wild about the cuddle cup and Frodo
especially loves the goodies!  I'm looking forward to my morning cup of
coffee tomorrow like never before!  The Honeys and Frodo also love the
pigture, and I've put it in their pigture scrapbook along with their card.
Whee love to look at the pigtures alot. Thanks so much!

To the Okie piggies and their slave Susi ~ The Honeys are so excited for
tomorrow, when they'll get their new hidey house ...whee've never seen a
bendy one like it before!  They all enjoyed the hay for Christmas breakfast,
and had goodies for dinner!  Frodo is also getting his digs rearranged
courtesy of the Okie pigs...he's popping for joy!  Oh, and last but not
least every pig was so excited to get the stockings, Santa, and tree!  Whee
will be looking over your brochure tomorrow after our post Christmas
rearrangements, and I'm sure whee will love it!

To the inimitable Leah, Brownie Bear, and Butterscotch ~ a zillion wheeps
comin' atcha!  The crew loves the photo, and the ornament.  Corkster has
claimed the blanket and has been over heard singing "The Closer I get to
You"....

A truckload of overwhelmed thanks to all of you...once again I have proof
positive that Pig People Rock!!!!!!

                    Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the Baggins Boy
                              www.art4animals.blinkz.com/

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping
Sales & Deals
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639