[Gpdd] [SILLY] Seasonal Piggie Lovesong

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 04:16:31 EST 2006

For some reason. trudging through the freezing countryside of Northern
France searching for fresh grass, dandelions, achillea and sorrel at this time  of
year always motivates me to compose little songs in my head for my piggies!
Here's what I'm singing to them this Christmas - the reference to "tucking them
 in at night" refers to the way I tuck blankets around their cages and hutch
(as  well as leaving a heater on in the porch when it's really cold)! Seasons
Greetings to all piggies and their slaves.

Piggie Lovesong (sung to the tune of "I saw Mommy kising Santa  Claus")

Mommy loves her Dolly Mixture Pigs, loves the way they popcorn and they
wheek;
Those rumblestrutting bums,
And the podgy well-fed tums
And the way they answer her each time they hear her speak!
Maman aime ses petits cochons d'Inde, so she gives them greens and lots of
hay,
And she checks that they're all right
When she tucks them in at night
And she tells them each is special in their way!

Mummy loves her Dolly Mixture Pigs, even when they chatter teeth and  hide;
'Cause she knows it's just pretend,
And that really she's their friend -
She could not fall out with them no matter how she tried!
Maman aime ses petits cochons d'Inde, loves the cutey ways that they  behave;
And the rare times that they sing
What exquisite joy they bring
To this dearly dedicated cavy slave!