[Gpdd] [Silly]: Thank You Secret Santa

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 14:45:16 EST 2006

Gordon GP would like to thank Sailor Willie and Alicia for the box of goodies that came for him, in time for Christmas.  He was a little sad that he had been forgotten, but told me that he heard that it was better to give than to receive, and was very surprised when a package came just for him.  He especially likes the locking cubes, and the hay goodies.  Thank you for surprising us!

  To everyone who has lost their furbaby this year, especially recently, you are in our thoughts, and many of us know how you feel.  We hope that the new year heals your heart, and that prehaps another little piggie will be a part of your life, if they aren't already.  For those with sick piggies, we hope that they get well soon, and we are thinking of you and keeping our paws crossed for your recovery.

  Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year!  GPDDers are a wonderful community.

  Gordon, the GP and his slave, Audrey