[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

Karen Brown shanclan2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 15:58:09 EST 2006

Dawnda,

  I went through the same experience with my late Caspian.  I held him until he died then buried his little body in my garden.  Rilian is having similar symptoms and Sukha may have a bladder infection/stones.

  This is my talisman for animals:

  Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends, the animals, especially for animals who are suffering;
For animals that are overworked, underfed and cruelly treated;
For all wistful creatures in captivity that beat their wings against bars;
For any that are hunted or lost or deserted or frightened or hungry;
For all that must be put to death.

We entreat for them all thy mercy and pity,
and for those who deal with them,
we ask a heart of compassion and gentle hands and kindly words.

Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals,
and so to share the blessings of the merciful.

              Albert Schweitzer

Karen J. Brown
gentle hands & kindly words petsitting
Cavy Rescue New England