[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly Secret Santa Thank you's

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:35:45 EST 2006

Wow, thank you Butterscotch and Leah!!!
Boy , did I rummblestrut around Cocoa when I finally found out who my Secret
Santa was!  Thank you, thank you for all the wonderful gifties!  I love the
blue fleece blanket and my slave made me jump, when she squeezed the
squeaker noise thingy.  Oh did she laugh!  My slave thank's you for all the
human goodies and she cant wait to try the tea.  Oh, I do love your pigsture
with Brownie Bear - Cocoa will snuggle in her new cozy sack that she got
from Fireball and me in my new blanket all staring and dreaming at all  the
pigstures on the piano, while our slave reads your wonderful book to us and
her grandchildren.  All we can say is wow, we have an autographed book from
our American Piggy Idol's, we can't help to giggle like star struck piigies.
  :)   Afterall, we both are huge fans of you and BB.  Again thank you and
best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season and throughout the New Year!

Gordon and his slave...................Gisela