[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Katie

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Dec 27 12:18:43 EST 2006

Dawnda -

Please accept our condolences for the loss of your little Katie pig.  It's so sad that she went suddenly like that, but maybe it spared her more pain in the end.

Piggies are sometimes mysterious in their comings and goings, and we don't understand the whole story.  But one thing we can know for certain, and that is how lucky Katie was to have found such a loving, caring mommy in you.  You made her life much happier and better for her being with you.  True love is never wasted.

Katie will wait for you in that beautiful place, in health and happiness, til you are united again.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem