[Gpdd] silly-showing off at work

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Wed Dec 27 12:41:26 EST 2006

I put pigtures of my fur babies in my Christmas cards each year.  My co-workers are always asking for me to bring them by the office.  Well, I finally got a chance to do that on Tuesday.

For the most part, they were a huge hit.  I kept the handling to a minimum and kept plying the piggies with treats to keep them happy.  I'm very proud of how they handled the stress.  Some people were out on Tuesday and I'll be headed back to visit my parents on Friday.  I'm dropping by again for those who missed them and want to see them.

Quite a few people said they want to get one now.  Anyone who said this would be great for their kids got the talk about  lifespan, care, etc.  I only want Tribble, Zathras, and Leela to be ambassadors for GOOD.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those humans and pigs who are sick or grieving.

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart

Jan Schumann
Data Analyst
Select Health of South Carolina
(843) 569-4847
jan.schumann at selecthealthofsc.com

-------------- next part --------------
"KMHPMMS <kmhp.com>" made the following annotations.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone
other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our
internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.