[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: Correction to Costumes

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 13:10:16 EST 2006

Since I posted about the piggie costumes, I have heard from
  some of you (I thought I might have missed something!).
  Thanks for the info - I understand that these are actually
  two different sources, but that one of these artistic, talented
  ladies is actually one of our own!  That's great (but I guess,
  not so surprising!).
  And thank you to those of you who took the time to write
  and let me know - especially since I am passing the info on
  to some friends - I should have it right!
  Piggie wishes for a wonderful Piggy New Year to All!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (still enjoying their many wonderful Christmas gifties - thanks again!!!)

Susi Eastin
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  Green Country Cavy Club

  "Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh. "Not too
  many listen, though. That's the problem."
                                             -- The Tao of Pooh