[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Local Calendars

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 13:36:04 EST 2006

Would anyone be interested in a calendar exchange?  We are usually
  swamped with calendars from vendors this time of year, but for some
  reason they haven't found their way to my desk. So in my quest for a
  proper calendar, it occurred to me that it would be far more interesting
  to look at a calendar from perhaps another country, than one with a
  picture of engine parts, etc.  We did, of course, receive a very beautiful
  calendar from our Secret Santa with beautiful flowers from Hawaii!!!
  But always need more than one calendar!
  I'm sure my insurance agent has a stack of calendars with the usual
  scenic pictures of the US - I'd be glad to swap with someone for a
  calendar with, say, local scenes of Australia, Canada, U.K , France,
  etc.
  If anyone is interested, you can  contact me privately if you would prefer.
  Also - our cavy club is going to try to print some cavy calendars up,
  using pics of our own piggies.  If that works out, I'll let everyone know.
  Susi & the OP's