[Gpdd] misc: christmas and secret santa's

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 14:28:42 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I just have to share this video with you! As i told you me and the girls
would be joining janneke, and her guineas jan, yaya and Suus for christmas.
Dunya had the greatest time over there, this video shows you all about it. I
laughed a lot about Dunya doing this, i just wish i could add the music of
mariah carey singing 'All I want for christmas' to it.
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/40513772/0/_CcD/
I think you need quicktime to see this video.

Also we did a photosession of our girls and groupphoto's of them all, here
an overview:
here's Dunya in the green background:
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/40515195/0/Zs4a/
Here she is in purple: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/40515194/0/6rbb/
Here is the whole group of Winky Girls, we are actually real proud of this
one, because we can tell you it is pretty hard to keep 6 guinea pigs still
long enough to get a good pigture!
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/40515193/0/Wwtc/
This one is of the Western Winky Girls:
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/40515192/0/nMTo/
This one of Guiny in Green:
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/40515191/0/3_mr/
And the last one of Lotje in green:
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/40515190/0/FxfY/

We hope you enjoy them!

Btw, I still haven't herad of moog mavis and edna recieving our secret santa
package. Did you get it yet? We sure hope nothing went wrong...
Also Janneke has, as far as I know still not recieved her package, does
anyone know it is on the way?

Well all enjoy yourselfs towards the end of the year! Stay away from fire
works, hope your guineas are not scared of it...

Mikey and the Western Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya (now together in
one cage, will try to connect 2 cages today because i think the one cage is
a bit small)
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com