[Gpdd] [care]six guinea pigs i need help =)

Rachel H rmhenise at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 14:28:47 EST 2006

dear all,
  i would like some insight on your daily routines for taking care of your slaves.  I started out with two piggies and expanded to four....yesterday the family grew two more and although i truly would love to keep the number at four i cannot deny these two new piggies cause im a softie.
  the problem is i have a full time job and also go to school and i just need some suggestions on how to keep my guinea pig room from smelling so bad haha...i have started making fleece blankets which i think is a godsend but how often should i change these blankets? and what do you use to clean the cages? i have been using vinegar and water but it is so stinky and the stuff at petsmart is expensive...today i tried baby wipes...do you think this is alright?
  lastly if you have any money saving tips for guinea pig supplies i would reallllly appreciate it!

  rachel,
  slaves to six piggies, four dogs, and two goldfishes