[Gpdd] [MISC] regarding Chip

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 19:43:56 EST 2006

I wanted to give everyone an update on Chip. We went to the vet yesterday and got a clean bill of health. He finished all of his antibiotics and can be reunited with Alf and Comet this weekend. Yeah...I am sure he is going to be excited about getting back to his bigger cage....The vet told me that Tomy (my baby poodle) should no longer be contagious and can get close to the gp's again. He has learned how to jump up on the furniture now, so it is getting harder to keep him down.

  Leah,
  Your website was so cute. Brownie Bear and Butterscotch are two very lucky furbabies.....

  Dawnda,
  I am so sorry to hear about Katie. Know that The Boys and I are sending wheeeeks your way....

  I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year..........

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip