[Gpdd] Silly chirping video

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 11:47:48 EST 2006

How funny about Miss Pooky's reaction.  If only we knew what was being said.  When my Bug was about 7-8 months old the Eddie Murphy version of Dr. Doolittle was on and when Rodney wheeked she sat up and listened but figured out there was no other piggy.  Since then she had never reacted to any kind of wheeking or singing including the Dr. Doolittle movie.  Wish we knew what was going on in little heads.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug

Birdie Horn <birdlonglegs at yahoo.com> wrote:
The GPDD moderators frequently reject messages that do not follow
these guidelines:
A lack of a Topic label is the most common reason for message rejection. Please use a Topic Label (HEALTH, CARE, ANNOUNCEMENT, BEHAVIOR, RESCUE, BREEDING, SILLY, PIGLETS, MISC. or VIRTUAL) and descriptive subject. More information on Topic use, post restrictions and permissions can be found at http://www.gpdd.org/topics.html

Postings to the digest must conform to the rules stated at
http://www.gpdd.org/guidelines.html

Please consult the GPDD FAQ at http://www.gpdd.org/faq.html for
a list of commonly asked questions.
All material posted is copyright The Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any media - printed or electronic - without written permission of the administrators.When I was watching the video
clip of the guinea pig chirping my
Miss Pooky was totally intranced
by it. Thier cage is less than 3 feet
from the computer and when it