[Gpdd] Silly- Xmas Gift Exchange

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 17:05:32 EST 2006

Hi there

Hope all the pigs and slaves had a great Xmas.

Edna, Moog and Mavis would like to thank the Winky girls for their lovely
presents! I picked them up from the Cavy trust today where spent a few days
- on account of my folks having a dog and they were so happy as they have
never had a parcel before (although the postman was a bit confused).

Leah - loved the website, I wish my girls would sit still long enough to
wear pretty outfits.

Elizabeth

Wheeks from Edna, Moog and Mavis