[Gpdd] MISC. Adorable guinea pig beds!!

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 29 18:11:34 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

I know we all love to spoil our pigs and Orange County Cavy Haven gave me a link to the coolest website when I was inquiring about guinea pig beds.  It's called the 'Cozy Cavy' and the beds are all custom made by a nice lady (with 10 piggies of her own) named Marsha Weaver.  She has lot's of pretty fabrics (boy & girl) to choose from and she'll let you customize it by picking the color of the lining.  They're only $9.99.  She lives in Alabama, but she will even ship internationally.  I ordered 4 over the holidays, 3 for my pigs and 1 for my sister's new little rescue.  My pigs went nuts for them!  I'll definetly have to order 5 more soon so they each have their own.      http://cozycavy.com/index.html

Happy New Year to everyone and their piggies!!!

Lisa Stanley & the San Diego Herd: Brody, Keely, Shayla, Genevyeve, Bronwyn, Delaney, Camdyn & little Riley