[Gpdd] [SILLY]<merry christmas!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 10:30:57 EST 2006

Hi all,
We hope you all had a merry christmas and for tomorrow a happy new year's
eve!
Lots of cuddles for those who lost their piggies and those who are ill.
Since mieke posted the pigtures from dunya and the group pigture i cannot do
that again (mumblemumblemumble...*big wink*)
But to stay in the christmasspirit, we went to visit family. Not the usual
type of family gatherings with weird inlaws and complicated family relations
en walking on eggsshells etc... no... the best kind there is; Guinea Pig
Family!!!
We went to visit Suus'parents and siblings.
This is how they all look like:
http://xs110.xs.to/xs110/06526/Familie02.jpg
Suus's previous owner Karina was really happy to see her. I was bit ashamed
that suus was slightly (ahem) heavier than her mommy and sisters. But karina
was really happy to see her in such good health and was really impressed by
how shiny her fur was (ahem...i'm a proud mommy..sorry). Suus strangely
enough felt right at home. I guess it was the smell. We introduced her to
her sister (from another litter so they never met) and they were licking
noses and just being totally sweet. I fell totally in love with her sister
tara who has the sweatest disposition. And looking at her mommy (minnie) i
saw a lot of behavior that i see in suus too. And her sister koetje and
daddy gizmo drink just as loudly as my suus does!
Then my friend ran upstairs and came down again with four home-made piggies
(toys). She had gotten them as a present during the secret sinterklaas
exchange (sinterklaas is a dutch/belgian (and maybe some other countries)
event which is very similar to your christmas/santa, only he is dressed as a
bishop and rides a white horse). that was totally funny for me because my
sister made me a huuuge suus look-a-like for our secret sinterklaas. hihi my
friend is just as crazy as we are...
Okay, my new years resolution is enrolling suus in the piggy olympics. I
have no time right now, but she sure qualifies.
Grtz an wheeking good new year!!
Janneke, suus, jan and yaya!!
p.s. leah, i think i just 'caught' a big crush for your butterscotch. he is
soooo adorable *meltmeltmelt*