[Gpdd] [SILLY] regarding Piggy Olympics

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 14:39:57 EST 2006

My Chip definitely qualifies for the Piglympics.....I was cleaning his cage one day with the Dirt Devil and he was standing in the middle of his pen. He jumped a good1 1/2 feet over and 14 inches high and jumped over the pen. It was in one leap and wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it. Needless to say, I don't keep him in the pen any more when I vacuum it. Enter him in the high jump.....

  Gwen and the Olympic Pigathlete Chip