[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: Celebrations

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 15:34:31 EST 2006

Dee - Love the song!  Do you know where we can find it
on tape? The piggies will definitely be jamming to that
on New Years Eve!
  Yea, Juliet! You're our kind of girl!

  Lisa - Those beds are really nice, too. She does a very
  good job, great variety of fabrics, and good price!  I'll bet
  she'll be busy for a long time!  The OP's love the beds,
  but also love to sleep in their hammocks.  I love the way
  Juliet sleeps 'in' her tunnel!  Some of the OP's like to hide
  that way - they'll root in their hay a bit, then stick their
  head into it and - presto! - you can't see them!

  Janneke - How nice that Suus got to visit her family for the
holiday!  Such lucky (and good looking!) piggies! It's easy
to see where she gets her good looks!

  As for Pigalympics events, I have pigtures of Mac da Roanie,
mid-flight, as he was going 'over the wall' to go visit, at our
previous home.  Some of the boys like to hop back and forth,
too, between each others' pens. (We have to have extra-high
fences for the girls!)
Another sport the OP's are into, involves eating from a spoon.
When there are several all together, they tend to spaz out a
  bit, and one will suddenly jump sideways, usually knocking
  into other piggies, scattering the food, etc.  But sometimes,
  they will hit the spoon (a-hem! Spanky!) as I'm trying to serve
  them, and flip the bits of chopped carrots and apples, etc,
   flying!  Of course, then I'm laughing so hard, they all get
  startled and take off!  Then there are the piggies who will try
  to grab hold of the spoon (plastic) and run with it. I've had to
  retrieve the spoon from the back of their pen more than once!
  (silly pigs - that spoon won't refill itself!) But they do love to
  eat little morsels from the spoon, too.
So we will have to set up some sort of basket, or goal, for
  them to flip the carrots into and see who can score the most
  points. (would that count as playing with your food?)
Sounds like a team sport, fellow Carrotheads!  Better get in
shape for the spring sports!
The Okie Piggies chapter
& Susi