[Gpdd] (Misc) Christmas wheeeks

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 18:32:11 EST 2006

Biscuit here, whee finaly have the computer to ourselves, and wanted to give (belated) christmas wheeeks to all piggies and slaves out there, and to wish everyone a wheeeking good new year.

Tea wants to give a special wheeek to Guiney of the Winky girls, and hopes she still remembers him! (Ahhhh!)

We would have done this sooner, but our slave has been rushed off her feet looking after the new noisey slave! Whee still get hugs though, so whee can forgive her!!
Hugs to all poorly piggies and love to all those that have passed,

Wheeeeks for now

Biscuit
(& Tea & Claire!)