[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lacie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Dec 31 14:09:31 EST 2006

Lisa and the melancholy gang at Wheeks and Squeaks, you have had such
a difficult month, and our hearts go out to you.  We are so very
sorry that Lacie was your fourth piggie to go to the Bridge in
December.  It was so sad to read of how you couldn't get in touch
with your regular vet and the emergency vet didn't treat piggies, so
you had to sit with Lacie until she passed away.  We hope you know
that she felt all of your concern and understood how very much you
loved her.  Please find comfort in remembering how you rescued her as
a "Tupperware  Pig" and let your good memories of her erase the sad
thoughts of her last two hours.  Please accept our condolences.  We
hope the New Year will be a much better one for you, and we send best
wishes to Lacie's baby, Tamsyn.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday