[Gpdd] SILLY: Pig Poo Candy

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:09:16 EST 2006

Hello to everyone and everypig! I just thought I'd share this with you all,
as only us piggie fans could truly appreciate the humor in it. For Christmas
my family received this box of chocolates called Brandy Beans. I tried one a
little while ago and never thought about them after that. It turned out that
no one in the house liked them besides me and my fiance, so I brought them
out to Jerry's for the two of us. I took the cover off yesterday and
realized that they look just like pig poos! They're like bigger versions of
a brandy-filled pig poo. :P  So now when I offer people a chocolate, I say:
"Here, have a pig poo." Hee! Hope that gave you folks a little giggle at the
end of the day!

Love Megan and Phylo (who is quite chuffed that his slave eats chocolates
that look like his poos)