[Gpdd] [CARE] Feeding parsley

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 21:12:50 EST 2006

I give my piggies parsley - it's one of the first things that gets eaten!
But I also give them a range of other things as well: carrot, chicory,
celery, green beans, baby sweet corn and spring greens.  Parsley is good
as it has vitamin C and fibre for chewing, but too much can make their
droppings a bit loose, and can also predispose to bladder stones.

Kay