[Gpdd] [CARE] How to play with your Guinea Pig

Donna lsdmg at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:27:18 EST 2006

I have 2 abyssinian girl guineas called Abby and Helga. Problem is I don't
know what to do with them in the winter. They are always really happy in the
summer as they can go outside in their run and they popcorn everywhere. In
the winter I tend to bring them inside to give them some cuddles on the
sofa. They don't really get excited by this and don't really look that
happy. If I put them on the floor to run around they tend to huddle in the
corner. Anyone got any suggestions to what I could do with them on a cold
winters day?