[Gpdd] [CARE] How to play with your Guinea Pig

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:03:47 EST 2006

Donna,

I've noticed that my pigs get curious when I sit in floor time with them.
They come up to me and give me this look like "What are you doing?"  But
then they circle me and if I reach out to them they run off.  Then they come
back.  It's a game to them I guess.  My husband likes to rearrange their
toys and they always have to investigate what he's doing.

I think if you find a way to interact with them in floor time they may run
around a lot more.  After awhile they may get the idea and run around on
their own.  My pigs ALWAYS have to know what I'm doing.

Just a thought.

Piggy kisses,
Maren, Rosie and Charlie