[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 19:30:01 EST 2006

 Dear Jimmy Jr.,

You have seats 55-58 in Row J.  Until the girls have names I will put a ? on
the plane roster by their seat numbers.  I am sorry I didn't list them on
the last roster I posted.  I did assign them seats.  We at PigAir will leave
no pig behind!

>This is Jimmy Jr. I'm sure it was just an oversite
  >but the reservations for Spunky and I's girls don't
  >seem to be on the roster for the flight. I'm thiniking
  >it was cause our silly slave Birdie hadn't named them
  >yet they were over looked. She did manage to decide
  >on Miss Perky, however her sister is still nameless.

Dear Carla,

Yes, there are some slaves who volunteered to go along as flight attendants
and chaperones.  PigAir uses a regular jet with modified seats suitable for
guinea pigs and other small animals.  These modifications are removable so
humans can use the seats.  There are facilities for humans, too
Humans/slaves can sit with their piggie masters or in the human/slave
section near the back of the plane.  It is close to the piggie lounges in
case one needs to keep an eye on certain GPs.  There are separate lounges
for sows, boars and mixed company.  Also, a special area for the wee ones.
Special arrangements are available for other animals; cats, dogs, rabbits
etc. who are attending the wedding.

>I am writing because I have been a very good slave all year long. Don't
know
>how many other slaves feel the same way but I have a hard time seeing my
>piggie Snowball go to Europe without his mommy/slave.  Do you have any more
slave >seats on PigAir? Or are we flying JetPig this
>time? Are the human seats and pig seats the same size? Human bathrooms,
>dishes etc?

Lady Dee for PigAir, remember "We fly virtually everywhere!"
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com