[Gpdd] Behavior - quiet guinea pig

Jennifer Thurston jenniferlyn35 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:11:40 EST 2006

Thanks for all your feedback. I feel better knowing that Samen isn't the only quiet piggie. I think his other life must've been rough because his ears are torn up and he has a scar under one of his eyes. Maybe he just needs awhile to figure out that he's somewhere safe. My husband and I have been talking about getting him a companion but he's been alone so long (he was an only guinea pig at his other home too) that I'm not sure if he would get along with a buddy. Hopefully he'll come out of his shell with all the love that he gets from us. Thanks again everyone for the help!