[Gpdd] silly-HRH is 2

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 12:16:03 EST 2006

>From the royal and diplomatic correspondent, Gizmo Wheekall an exclusive and
generous interview given by His Royal Highness the Prince Biscuit of Nani

GW- Your Royal Highness it is an honour to be able to squeek to you in this
way, may I firstly congratulate you on your forthcoming wedding
HRH- thank you I am indeed looking forward to it as is the Lady Jasmine

GW- Your Royal Highness your loyal slaves, co slaves and well wishers would
like to know a few things if that may be permitted, could we know what the
Lady Jasmine will be wearing for the wedding
HRH- that is secret I am not permitted to sqeek about it

GW- I see, then do you know how many piggies will be coming to the wedding?
HRH- More than 100 piggies I believe, most of them virtual of course
GW- May we know what you will be eating
HRH- Well my favourite food is tomatoes so I am hoping that there will be
lots of those, however  my slave will be sorting that out, it will be plain
gp food, nothing too fancy
GW- And your loyal subjects would also like to know if the wedding will be
televised

HRH- I believe so, but I am not sure
GW- What will you be doing the night before
HRH- Sleeping I expect but I am assured there will be fireworks and a party
the previous wheekend for all our international guest piggies
GW-the guests will be housed in the royal apartments is that true
HRH-oh yes my head of security, Spangle the Labrador,  will make sure the
guests are safe from the time of their arrival until departure in our royal
apartments
GW- is that absolutely safe to have a dog guarding the guinea pigs
HRH- absolutely, she is a very gentle dog; the Lady Jasmine goes riding on
her

GW-well thank you for sparing time from your birthday celebrations and we
all wish you a very happy day on the 14th
HRH-you are too kind thank you

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK- slaves to: Prince Biscuit of Nani, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo,
Badger and India guardian of  the lady Jasmine- remembering Angelina;
Barney; the beautiful Sprite, Lenny the Lion Pig, Head Nurse and Super Pet,
at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting.