[Gpdd] HEALTH - Shilintong

Janelle D. Smith janelle300 at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 5 22:29:14 EST 2006

Hi Jaime,  I think you asked if Shilintong should be given when you are also
giving a gp an anti-biotic.  Well...my Vet said it was fine.  In fact, both
my Pepper & Spicey are on Sulfa/Trimeth right now for bladder inflammations.
Pepper has blood/protein in her urine (but no stones) and Spicey has another
small bladder stone.  I always give them one Shilintong tablet a day, but
I'm giving Spicey 2 tablets a day now, along with the Sulfa/Trimeth, Metacam
and Cosequin For Cats.

If Albert or any other gp has a bladder stone(s), then please give TWO
tablets a day!

Hope this helps,

Janelle