[Gpdd] Health Piggy Therapy

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 14:59:43 EST 2006

Hello you slaves,
This is the herd of the four pigs!
I am just writing to let you know what therapy we do
at the local nursing home.
We do pet therapy, of course!  We are soft, furry,
purr and love everyone!
Can you imagine being put into a cold sterile place
with so many people buzzing around, and no one warm
and snuggly to love you, and purr for you?  Well our
slave sais that we don't get to stay here for free,
that we have two jobs here. To model clothes, and be
therapy pets.  She even sewed us little vests that say
therapy pet, so everyone knows we are "working".
(Sometimes people get confused when we lay on peoples
laps and are being pet, They joke are you working hard
or hardly working) Mommy brings a bag of parsley to
give to the people there to give to us. They love to
give us treats like that.  She gives us all a bath
that day before we go, we are pigs you know!  And puts
on our vests and then we go!
When we get there, we go from room to room, visiting,
being pet, and eating parsley. Hard work.  Some people
laugh at how cute we are. Some people cry, because we
remind them of a pet they used to have, when they
could live at home. Emma the guinea pig, loves to
visit some of the more imobile patients. She sais even
if they cannot comunicate, they can still tell that
you are there and they are petting you, even if slave
momma has to pick up their hand and pet emmma for
them.
So that is the kind of therapy we do.  We are very
important pigs! We sit on our "bean" blankets, just
incase. And now with our new stroller, oooo boy!

Have a great day you all

Hay you all, Mommy slave got a call from the TV show
"I've Got A Secret!"  They are thinking about sending
her and her guinea pig costumes out there!!!!  THat
would be fun!!  (If only guinea pigs could fly)

P.S. can a guinea pig fly in a plane??  If so I can
take them!! Let me know!!  Fast!! Please!!  Do I have
to take them in the Cabin? NO cargo! I know that!