[Gpdd] [Health] Weight

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 17:40:41 EST 2006

Mommy Slave's silly daughter-in-law said we were NOT "little" pigs. My
brother Butterscotch weighs about 1240 grams (Mommy *thinks* -
Butterscotch wouldn't stop moving on the scale) and eats like a pig.
Mommy says I'm about 1220 grams and that I've put on a lot of weight
since I moved in with her in August. We are very attractive two and a
half year old boars. Are we fat for pigs? I think our girth is
proportional to our length though we haven't been measured for that.
Daddy Slave says I have a little potbelly and that we use "The Power of
Cute" to get extra snacks. Butterscotch is bigger than me! I *am* a
cute little pig, aren't I?

Slightly concerned,
Clover
trainer of Ginger Slave and Steve Slave