[Gpdd] Health weight

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 23:06:17 EST 2006

Clover and trainer of Ginger Slave and Steve Slave

  I don't know what that equates to in pounds,
  but my Jimmy Jr. and Spunky have to be
  wighed on the doggie scale at the vets.
  They are simply to big for the little scale.
  One wieghs 3 1/2 pounds and the other
  2 and 1/2. The girls are much smaller and I
  think around 950 grams but are still very young
  so I would think they would be ok. Anybody know
  how the grams equal in pounds? I'm not for certain
  on the grams but I know that one is my "porker"
  at 3 1/2 pounds. That's what the vet called him
  but says he is still health. Maybe call your vet
  and ask.
  Birdie